UNWIND YOUR MIND
Private 1:1 Breathwork & Meditation Coaching
Let go of stress and tension
Soothe & regulate your nervous system
Increase mental clarity
Discover the power of the breath and build your own personal practice
What does a session look like?
Held in an intimate space between facilitator and participant/s, these sessions help you learn to work with your nervous system to cultivate a sense of peace and clarity. Together we practice various breathing techniques to help release any tension/emotion within the body and mind. This includes:
- Intro to breath/anatomy of breathing
- Customised breathwork practise dependent on your needs
- Guided meditation
- Coaching/support with building a breath practice that you can take and use every day
You will be guided to a state of deep relaxation and offered personalised insights & tips for meditation and breath practise.
Who is it for?
People who are:
- Curious about breathwork or meditation
- Stuck in feelings of fear, anxiety or overwhelm
- Want to release tension or blocked emotions
- Want to feel clear and calm no matter what is happening in the external world
How does it work?
60-90 mins, online or in person (Mid-North Coast, NSW). Suitable for all levels from beginner to advanced, tailored to the needs of the individual.
Energy exchange is $110, cash or direct deposit.
Beth is a meditation, pranayama and yoga nidra teacher with over a decade experience. She has completed more than 400 hours of Yoga Alliance Certified Training and uses a trauma-informed teaching approach. She has studied breath medicine, MBSR (Mindfulness), Tantric Hatha Yoga and other spiritual disciplines. Her classes reflect her gentle, empathetic approach and are focused on supporting the individual to activate their own healing potential.